Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

20 Most Inspiring Love Quotes

MOST INSPIRING LOVE QUOTES

Love Quote Image

No one said life was easy - there are always challenges and hurdles along the way that must be overcome. Sometimes we are able to fight through the crowd, overcome difficulties and reach our goals. Yet, at other time we feel discouraged, drained, and spiritually weak and need inspiration and added strength to keep ourselves striving to build the life that we have envisioned and continue to move forward.


Motivational and Inspirational Quotes are a great easy, inexpensive and healthy way to pick yourself up. These Quotes impact life wisdom and spiritual comfort for some of life's riddles such as Love and even for the broken Hearted.

So, I sincerely hope that this wonderful collection of 20 Love Quotes will inspire you, entertain you, make you laugh, uplift your spirit and utimately your life. 

Here's to your success in life, Love and Happiness.


20 INSPIRING LOVE QUOTES

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another is essential to yout own." ------- Robert A. Heinlein

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not." --------- André Gide

"I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow, than aman swear he loves me." --------- William Shakeaphere.

"Love is short, forgetting is long." ----- Pablo Neruda 

Love

"Love is too precious to be ashmed of." --------- Lavrell K. Hamilton

"I'd run my whole life long to reach you; paddle my way across Atlantic and Pacific; travence Jungle and Desert to find you; climb cliffs and drop from the sky to rescue you. Anything to be close to you. Any wag to say I Love you." ------- Heather Kris Thomas

"Love is better master than duty." ------ Albert Einstern

"Darkness cannot drive our darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -------- Martin Luther King Jr

"The real lover is the man who can trill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." -------- Marilyn Monroe

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you......I could walk thrrough my garden forever." ------ Alfed Tennyson

"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they are not." ------ Jodi Picoult

"Love is like wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." ------- Nicholas Sparks 

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged lupid painted blind." ------William Shakespeare

"Being deeply loved by someone give you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ------- Lao Tzu 

"The course of the love never did run smooth." ------- William Shakespeare

 

"We accept the love we think we deserve." -------- Stephen Chobosky

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidently, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing throbbing moments," ------- Sarah Dessen

"Love is energy of life." ------- Robert Browning

"Love does'nt make the world go 'round ; Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."

"I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commite to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT.......Goodbye."  


Also Read 

How To Make Others Like You


Thank you for reading. I hope you like and enjoy this wonderful collection of Love Quotes. And Feel free to share it everywhere.


Post a Comment

0 Comments