Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How To Stop Limiting Yourself

 Do Not Restrict Your Mind

“Whatever goal you set, you can achieve it”, this you need to keep reminding yourself to be successful.
Limits exist only in the mind image
If you have some restricted thinking about money, you will never be able to accumulate wealth.
Here we will try to find out, what your restricted beliefs about money are, and how it is hampering its influx in your life.

Think Big

You will find out about the negative thoughts that do not allow free flow of money into your life and stop you from gaining wealth, with help of the theories that I am going to put forward in this book. If you use them in your life nobody can stop you from being affluent.

You have strong resistance towards money if you are not at ease following any of the few suggestions.

You will have to ask yourself why you are not comfortable to carry out the suggestions, as this will help you come out of the limited thinking beliefs about money.
As you go through the steps, you will find them to be very simple. However, the actual implementation may not be that easy if you have a strong limiting belief about money. Find out the reasons for such feels and try to eradicate them permanently from your mind.

You will be able to check your feelings when you try to visualize what you want in life. This will help you to put it into practice whatever changes you need to bring about in your life.

You ogle at the beauty of the car. You are staring at the beautiful exterior of the car. Even the exclusive interior of the car is visible to you.

What are your thoughts that are running in your mind? What are your feelings at that moment? Get to know them as they occur in your mind so that you can write them down.

If you are thinking as mentioned below that means your understanding of money is restricted.

  1. “The person driving the car is such a show-off.” 
  2. “The person driving the car could have donated the money to the needy instead of spending it on the car.” 
  3. “It is out of my budget.” 
  4. “Some homes may cost as much as this car, so what’s the use of buying such costly car.” 
  5. “The car driver is an attention seeker, so it is not something I look up to.” 
  6. “People, who are filthy rich, will be able to buy such a car and so it is not something I can afford.” 
  7. “It is a cool car, but I do not have that kind of money to buy it. 
  8. “Even if I slog out all my life I will not earn enough to purchase such luxurious car.”

If you have positive thinking about money, your thoughts will be as follows:

  1. "Wow! This is one of my favorite cars.”
  2. The money flows into my life so easily that I have to only decide when I need to purchase the car and the car will be mine. 
  3. “I am sure this person has the ability to fulfil all his wishes.” 
  4. “What a groovy car! I know I will be having one of such car in future.” 
  5. “I am so lucky to have come so close to such a successful person who has achieved so much in his life.” 
  6. “It feels good to know that people can afford such cars.” 
  7. “If I let this car come into my life through my positive thinking, it will definitely have it.” 
  8. “If you say to yourself that you can afford it”. (It may not be possible immediate future but because of positive thinking you may) 
  9. “I say that I can already feel that the car is in my life.”
Try to understand your feeling, when you get what you desire after thinking positively about the situation. Your feelings about money will be clear as soon as you are in tune with the source.

Also Read




Post a Comment

0 Comments