Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HERE ARE SOME TIPS FROM PSYCHOLOGIST TO STRENGTHEN YOUR SENCE OF SELF - WORTH AND GIFTEDNESS

Some useful tips to strengthen your sence of 'self-worth' and 'giftedness' : 

1. Build your self awareness: This does not mean you are all the time thinking about youself. It means you know who you are. You recognize your gifts.

2. Be who you are: You can forgive yourself your weaknesses. You don't treasure them, but you accept that you are imperpect as other people are.


3. Build on your strengths: Do not make yourself fail by ignoring your best. Set your goals on the basis of your strengths and gifts.

4. Surprise people: Take occasional risk and do the unexpected. Test your limits.

5. Learn from your mistakes: Some youngster only feel sorry for themselves because of their mistakes, and live on misery. Cry a while, but do get up again! Try not to repeat the same mistakes.

6. Chose friends that give you a lift: You will need 10 good friends for every one that drags you down or discourages you. Stay aways from toxic peoples

7. Use opportunities for counselling: When you are diacouraged and sad, talk about it with some one you can trust at home, at school or elsewhere. 

8. Enjoy yourself: Do something you really enjoy at least once a day. You are worth it!

9. Let other people into your life: Let people love you. Allow them to tell you that you are nice. Love others.

10. Give God a lot of credit: Recongize God's work in you. Remember, He has faith in you and He will never let you down. 

THE SELF ESTEEM CREED
GOD MADE ME; I WAS NO ACCIDENTELY BORN
I WAS IN GOD'S PLAN,
AND HE DOES'NT MAKE JUNK, EVER.
I WAS BORN TO BE
A SUCCESSFUL HUMAN BEING.
I AM SOMEBODY SPECIAL, UNIQUE
DEFINITELY ONE OF A KIND,
AND I LOVE ME.
THAT IS ESSENTIAL SO THAT 
I MIGHT LOVE YOU, TOO
I HAVE TALENTS, POTENTIALS.
YES, THERE IS GREATNESS IN ME,
AND IF I HARNESS THAT SPECIALNESS
THEN I WILL WRITE MY NAME
WITH MY DEEDS....
I WAS BORN IN GOD'S IMAGE AND LIKENESS 
AND I WILL STRIVE TO DO GOD'S WILL. 


Also Read


Post a Comment

0 Comments